Basic Cat Care Articles
The articles on Basic Cat Care or Caring for your Cat will enable the Cat Owner to look after their friend in the best way possible. We would always recommend that if you are concerned about your Cat's health and are not able to deal with the problem that you consult your Vetinary Surgeon.
- Cat Allergies and How to Treat them
There are numerous foods, household products and other items that cats can have allergic reactions too. Cat allergies can be treated in much the same way as humans.
- Caring for Your Cat and Their Claws
Do the legs of your furniture bear the claw marks of your cat? Is scratching the furniture abnormal? If so, as part of Caring for your Cat you may want to consider trimming your cat’s claws.
- Cleaning Cat Messes Up
Cleaning Cat messes advice. Dealing with Cat Urine, Cat Feces, Cat Vomit, Cat Spray
- Cat Aliments - the most common ones
Dealing with Cat Ailments including Fleas, Urinary Tract problems, Overactive thyroid, Diabetes and Hairballs
- Litter Box Training your Cat or Kitten
Advice on Litter box Training your Cat or your Kitten
- Basics of Baby Kitten Care
Learn about a kitten’s basic needs and how to help your kitten grow into a happy, healthy adult cat
- Caring for Your Cat - Major Milestones in Kitten Development
Kitten Development. Learn about the major milestones in the development of a Kitten, and how you can help the process along as you are Caring for your Cat
- Cat Care - Basic Cat Behaviour Problems
Dealing with your Cat and Behaviour Problems such as Clawing
- Items that Every Cat Owner Should Have
Learn aboutwhat will make your life as a new cat owner a lot easier. These include a Cat Carrier, Cat Scratching Post, Cat Litter Box and Cat Toys amongst others.
- Caring for your Cat - General Nutrition Information for Your Cat
Caring for your Cat. Cats need the proper nutrients to grow, develop, and have energy to play and purr.